Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I know it can be difficult to know what to get for your significant other on this special day. I put together a list of gifts for both him and her that are affordable. I also included some DIY’s if you’re a crafty type. Without further to do here are some Valentine’s Day gifts!
DIY Gifts for Both Him & Her
- Collage/Photo Album/Scrapbook. This is something that is very meaningful and easy to make. All you need is a notebook, pictures, and glue!
- Jar with handwritten notes. You can write the reasons why you love them, song lyrics that remind you of them, and memories. To make it even more special you can write 365 notes so they can open one each day!
- Make a music playlist with songs that remind you of them.
- Teapot full of small items he or she likes. This is for The Office show fans!
- A bucket list of things you want to do with your significant other. You can make it cuter by writing these items on popsicle sticks and then put them in a mason jar.
- A classic handwritten card. As basic as this may be, it’s actually super meaningful and cute.
“Love is friendship that has caught fire.”– Ann Landers
Gifts for Him
- You can never go wrong with Godiva chocolates!
- There are sooo many delicious and unique flavors of popcorn at Rocking Popcorn such as Garlic Parmesan and Chocolate City. Prices range from $3.98 to $6.29.
- John’s Crazy Socks has really awesome sock designs. They have so many options to choose from on their site. You can buy the Starry Night socks by clicking here. Average price range is $10 to $12.99.
- Ties are something that your significant other can really use often if they have to dress professionally for work. The Tie Bar has a lot of ties to choose from! You can shop the one pictured here.
- If you’re looking to spend more on your boo thang, cologne is the perfect gift. The one pictured has really good reviews and you can shop it here.
“Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”– Loretta Young
Gifts for Her
- A box of a dozen heart-shaped donuts! Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ Donuts both have limited time heart-shaped donuts. The ones pictured above are from Krispy Kreme.
- Dainty jewelry. Layered dainty necklaces have been trending and they’re all over Instagram and Pinterest and your girl will love it. I know I do! This one is from Francesca’s and it’s only $18! You can shop it here.
- An eyeshadow palette. This Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette is among one of the best rated palettes and is only $38! You can shop it here.
- A manicure and/or pedicure. Treat your girl to some pampering! The average price for a mani is only $20!
- Prep & Pout Lip Set. I’ve personally tried these before and love the way they smell. They make your lips feel very exfoliated and the scent is a plus. The set is $25. You can shop it here.
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other”– Audrey Hepburn
- Picnic date
- Cooking class together
- Paint and wine night
- Beach date
- Drive-in theatre
- Go to a play
- Other creative ideas here.
I hope you enjoyed my list of Valentine’s Day gifts and get to spend time with your loved ones on this special day! Make sure to share the post if you found it useful and Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!